Weiss A/S is a green energy company. Weiss A/S has a long experience in building environmentally friendly and high performing combustion boilers. We specialize in waste and biomass combustion solutions and have a company history dating back decades. Weiss A/S have since the start in 1922 specialized in tailor-made Turn-key energy power plants. Our energy power plants convert various types of biomass or waste into: hot process water, district heating, electricity, cooling/freezing, process steam, drying, A/C and clean water production.
Weiss A/S has its own Development, Design, Construction and Project Management Departments. We have our own in-house boiler production facilities in Denmark and Poland. All our boiler designs benefit from more than 1000 reference installations worldwide.
Weiss A/S maintains a very solid and stable growth in Scandinavia but also is expanding rapidly in the whole of Europe.
- We are the market leader in Scandinavia in offering biomass combustion boiler solutions. We offer a proven technology, high performance and profitable solutions.
- We design, produce and deliver reliable energy power plants.
- We offer installation and supervision of our plants.
- We offer our own electrical installation crew.
- We have developed our own standardised process control solutions.
- We offer an extensive aftersales service with 24/7 support.
- Project Management – We convert projects into reality!
Our own Design & Construction Team consists of highly qualified and experienced engineers, who are responsible for designing our plants to comply with our customers requirements and standards. Each project, independent of scope and size, has an allocated Project Manager, who is responsible for the project management from project start to commissioning.
Weiss A/S is dedicated to making the best waste & biomass combustion systems available with very low emissions, engineered to meet the strictest regulations and guidelines. We strongly believe in innovation and quality and also that the best way to serve our customers needs is by having the capability to design and manufacture our systems in-house.